Why choose us?
- Multiple award winning venue
- Set in eight acres of picturesque Green Flag award winning grounds
- A choice of hire - venue hire, or all-inclusive packages
- Grade II Listed Manor House
- Two beautiful converted licensed barns
- A beautiful landscaped wedding garden, with wisteria & rose walk
- Civil ceremony licence for up to 150 guests (indoor and open-air)
- Delightful and adaptable Catering packages with first class caterers Hardings
- Wide selection of menu choices including vegetarian and vegan options
- Exclusive usage can be arranged
- Free Wifi
- Ample Free overnight parking with disabled bays
- A pre-wedding room to get ready in
- Fully accessible for wheelchair access
- All furniture (including Chiavari Chairs), linen and tableware included
About Field Place
Nestled in eight acres of pleasant grounds, Field Place Manor House provides an elegant backdrop for your special event.
The Grade II listed Manor House features it’s original Georgian façade. With two fully licensed converted Barns, we are approved for both Civil Marriages and Partnerships, allowing you the opportunity to hold your ceremony in either The Chichester or Lewes Rooms, both overlooking the picturesque grounds.
- Four well maintained grass bowling greens
- Tennis/Netball courts
- Children’s outside play area
- Minature Railway
Whether you choose to hold your ceremony, reception or both, our staff at Field Place will ensure your day is special and memorable. You are guaranteed a very warm welcome from our staff from the very start of your planning right up to and after your special day.
Every wedding is unique at Field Place Manor House. Our team of experts will work with you to tailor a wedding of your dreams.
“Where there is love, there is life”
Field Place Manor House is part of South Downs Leisure