About Field Place
Nestled in eight acres of pleasant grounds, Field Place Manor House provides an elegant backdrop for your special event.
The Grade II listed Manor House features it’s original Georgian façade. With two fully licensed converted Barns, we are approved for both Civil Marriages and Partnerships, allowing you the opportunity to hold your ceremony in either The Chichester or Lewes Rooms, both overlooking the picturesque grounds.
- Four well maintained grass bowling greens
- Tennis/Netball courts
- Children’s outside play area
- Minature Railway
Why Choose Field Place Manor House
- Two beautiful converted licensed Barns
- Grade II Listed Manor House
- Set in eight acres of picturesque Green Flag award winning grounds
- Delightful and adaptable Catering packages
- Ample Free parking with disabled bays
- Free Children’s outside play area
- Pre wedding taster sessions
- Exclusive usage can be arranged
- Free Wifi
- Rooms suitable for all size weddings
- Suitable for wheelchair access
Whether you choose to hold your ceremony, reception or both, our staff at Field Place will ensure your day is special and memorable. You are guaranteed a very warm welcome from our staff from the very start of your planning right up to and after your special day.
Every wedding is unique at Field Place Manor House. Our team of experts will work with you to tailor a wedding of your dreams.
“Where there is love, there is life”
Field Place Manor House is part of South Downs Leisure