Double awards success for Field Place Manor House & Barns26th November 2018
Wedding Showcase Day
Sunday 17th February 2019
Congratulations to our fabulous competition winners!
Our fantastic prize draw package:
Our amazing prize draw to win your wedding day is open to everyone that attends on the day, is completely free to enter and gives you the opportunity to win a prize package worth a whopping £11,000
The package includes:
Our Mid-Week Wedding Package
, which is inclusive of:
- Hire of Field Place Manor House & Barns
- Professional Awarding Winning Photographer
- Post Ceremony Proscecco
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast
- Prosecco for speeches
- Table Centre Pieces & chair decoration
- Bespoke Venue Stationery
- Evening Buffet
- Magic Mirror Photobooth
- FIT4 Membership for the couple for 3 months
In addition to our Mid-week package, to ensure your day has everything covered, you will also receive as part of the prize draw package:
- Guestbook - Elegant Stationery – to accompany the venue stationery a bespoke Guest Book.
- Videography: The Filming Company – coverage of your wedding day from the arrival of the guests until First Dance.
- Men’s Suits: Dickies Suit Hire – A suit hire for the groom and five of his groomsman, to include shoes.
- Wedding Cake: Calley’s Cakes – A 3 tier wedding cake (enough for 75 guests) to the value of £350.00.
- Evening Entertainment: Paul Fish DJ – Evening Disco from 8pm – 11pm, with DJ Booth, lights and speakers (to the value of £400.00).
- Evening Entertainment: Brian Mole Award winning DJ – Full evening DJ up to 11pm (to the value of £600.00).
- Wedding Dress: Whyte Weddings £500 discount from a dress over £1000.00 to be purchased by the end of 2019.
- Bouquets & Button Holes: Greenfingers Florist – Bridal Bouquet, one bridesmaids bouquet (to the value of £100.00)
- Hair & Makeup: Shelly Bond Bridal – Hair & Make up for Bride on the wedding day.
- Wedding Rings: RTFJ - Bespoke palladium Grooms Ring to the value of £450.00 (when purchasing a brides wedding ring).
- Live Music: The Harpist: Live Music during reception drinks.
- Engagement Photo Shoot: OliveJoy Photography (to the value of £150.00)
- Wedding Car: Phil from the White Roller from a local address to Field Place Manor House & Barns.
Terms & Conditions:
- One winner will be selected on the day, at the end of the event, picked at random from all completed entries.
- The organisers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Mid-Week Package: The package is based on 50 adult guests for the day, the charge for additional adult guests for Food & Beverage items is £64.95pp. There is no discount if the numbers are less than 50.
- The evening buffet included is for total numbers of 80 guests and is for Hot Bloomer Sandwiches. The supplement per person for numbers over 80 is £7.95.
- Hardings Caterers are very happy to discuss the menus for Food & Beverage with you. You are most welcome to upgrade your menus and drinks, however, this will incur extra charges.
- The Three course meal option is detailed in the Mid-Week Wedding Package Mid-Week Wedding Package brochure.
- The food tasting is for the three-course menu only.
- Wine or Drinks can be pre-ordered or purchased on the day for the wedding breakfast, they are not included in the package to increase the flexibility for your guests. Corkage is not available.
- This competition prize package is only available for bookings taking place during 2019 Monday – Friday.
- Magic Mirror: The Magic Mirror photo booth provides 1 photo per image taken, all digital images taken are then transferred across to you following your big day.
- Our standard wedding Terms & Conditions will also apply to the booking.
- Venue hire covers the use of The Sussex Barn or Pavilion Barn and Ceremony Room. It does not cover the hire of the registrar of marriages. You will choose your ceremony room when you view.
- Venue Dressing: Sashes are from Hire Your Day – they are organza, and you will meet with Amanda to choose your colour palate. Other options are available with supplement charges payable to Hire Your Day.
- Table Centres are either Candelabra or Cream Birdcage – from Hire Your Day. Other options are available with supplement charges payable to Hire Your Day.
- Venue Stationery: Joanne from Elegant Stationery will contact you directly to discuss the stationery suite once she receives confirmation of your booking with us.
- Photography: You will have the choice of three photographers: Peter - Peter Prior Photography, Darren - DCool Photographer or Becky - Olive Joy Photography.
All three photographers will offer you:
• A meeting to discuss your day in person for pre-wedding consultation and planning.
• On the day - Photography starts with the arrival of the guests, the arrival of the groom & his party; the arrival of the bride and her bridal party. Ceremony photos, group photos, then pictures of the couple alone. Reportage up until the guests take their seats for the meal.
• All images are then edited in full and given to you in a USB presentation box.
• Additional time can be arranged directly with the photographer when they meet with you to discuss your day, as can photo albums, prints and further photographic services.